Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Attend INA’s 32nd Annual Conference, May 2017 Chicago, Illinois.
Exciting locations. Dynamic speakers. Content rich workshops.
Our Annual Conference offers educational and networking opportunities for business owners and in-home child care providers. Our annual conference is held in a different city each year and is typically scheduled for April or May.
Past Conferences: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enrich Your Knowledge. The many educational workshops will enhance your professional and personal development.
- Gain Insider Tips. Industry veterans and educators will share their experience and knowledge.
- Planned Networking Opportunities. Network with nanny agency owners and staff, professional nannies, industry educators and industry service providers, all in one location.
- Connect with old friends and make new friends. Socializing starts at the welcome reception.
- Exciting Locations. Every year, the INA Annual Conference is held in a different city within the United States.