Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Attend INA’s 32nd Annual Conference, May 18-21, 2017 Chicago, Illinois.
Exciting locations. Dynamic speakers. Content rich workshops.
Our Annual Conference offers educational and networking opportunities for business owners and in-home child care providers. Our annual conference is held in a different city each year and is typically scheduled for April or May.
Past Conferences: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enrich Your Knowledge. The many educational workshops will enhance your professional and personal development.
- Three tracks of workshops for Nannies, Newborn Care Specialists and Agency Owners & Staff.
- Gain Insider Tips. Industry veterans and educators will share their experience and knowledge.
- Planned Networking Opportunities. Network with nanny agency owners and staff, professional nannies, Newborn Care Specialists, industry educators and industry service providers, all in one location.
- Connect with old friends and make new friends. Socializing starts at the welcome reception.
- Exciting Locations. Every year, the INA Annual Conference is held in a different city within the United States.
||Nov. 15 – January 15
||Jan. 16 – March 15
||March 16 – April 30