For advertising pricing please email the INA Membership Services Office at email@example.com.
Ask the Experts
The Ask the Experts advertising program includes:
- A featured article on our website or weblog. Demonstrate your expertise by sharing your knowledge on a relevant topic with visitors to www.nanny.org. Industry service members may submit an article to appear in the Industry Services section of our website or as a sponsored posting on our weblog. Agency and training program members may submit an article to appear as a sponsored posting on our weblog. One article or post is guaranteed per year, others will be considered. All submissions are subject to INA’s editing process.
- A publication of your choice mailed to all new members. Include a copy of your tri-fold brochure or other printed marketing collateral with each new member packet that is mailed out from the INA Membership Services Office.
- A monthly lead report of new INA members. Reach out to those who need your services most using INA’s monthly lead reports. Lead reports contain the contact information for all new INA members.
- A text link to your company website on the emailed version of INAVision: The Official Newsletter of the International Nanny Association for all twelve issues under the “Visit Our Supporters” heading.
- Advertising space in the full web version of INAVision (430 pixels x 240 pixels or 170 pixels x 240 pixels).
Include a message to INA members in our email communications with them. Text messages or images may be used.
Advertise in INAVision: The Official Newsletter of the International Nanny Association. Opportunities for both the email version and full web version are available.
Annual Conference Advertisting
Visit our Annual Conference advertising page to learn more about the exciting ways you can reach your target audience at our biggest event of the year.