Increasing awareness and promoting information are part of our Mission Statement. Often information is determined through surveys. The INA has produced several services that might offer a glimpse into the nanny industry but other organizations have as well. Take a look at our information as well as information from others.
INA COVID Survey
At the end of 2020 and then again at the end of 2021, we asked the industry to help us gather some information about how COVID has affected the nanny industry up to that point. Thank you to all of those who shared your experience with us.
INA Nanny Salary and Benefits Survey
The INA sponsors this survey to provide credible salary and benefit information about in-home child care professionals. The 2017 INA Nanny Salary and Benefits survey highlights the effects of training and experience on salary and benefits and monitors salary and benefit changes over time.
Click on the year below to read an overview of the INA Nanny and Salary Benefits Survey.
- 2017 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2014 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2013 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2012 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2011 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2010 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2009 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey