Increasing awareness and promoting information are part of our Mission Statement. Often information is determined through surveys. The INA has produced several services that might offer a glimpse into the nanny industry but other organizations have as well. Take a look at our information as well as information from others.
INA Salary and Benefits Survey
The INA Salary and Benefits Survey used by childcare professionals, parents, and placement agencies who are researching average wages and benefits in our industry. It is also downloaded and quoted by media researchers around the world.
New to the 2023 Salary Survey, we separated the results of those who are primarily Newborn Care Specialists and providing them with data for this growing and evolving profession.
Click on the year below to read an overview of the INA and Salary Benefits Survey.
- 2022 INA Nanny and NCS Salary and Benefits Survey
- 2017 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2014 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2013 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2012 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2011 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2010 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- 2009 INA Nanny Salary & Benefits Survey
- One of the INA’s first surveys
Thank you to all our sponsors especially the Top Sponsor for the 2022 INA Salary and Benefits Survey – Care com HomePay
INA COVID Survey
At the end of 2020 and then again at the end of 2021, we asked the industry to help us gather some information about how COVID has affected the nanny industry up to that point. Thank you to all of those who shared your experience with us.