Misrepresenting the INA
Members of the INA agree to uphold standards of practice and policies.
While INA strives to maintain a current listing of members, there are those who use our logo but are not current members. They have either let their membership lapse, never paid a fee or had their membership revoked and are therefore misrepresenting their affiliation with INA. INA holds no responsibility for the information they provide and is not to be held liable for any false representation. If you know of an agency misrepresenting themselves as an INA member, please contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A list of our current members can be found in our Member Directory. Please note that some Individual Members choose to remain unlisted on our website. If you want to determine the membership status of someone that you do not see listed in our Membership Directory, please contact our office: email@example.com.
- The INA asks that all honor INA’s common law trademarks, logos and awards by not utilizing them outside of the INA unless given expressed written consent. Furthermore, altering any INA logos, certificates, or publications is not allowed.
- Individuals, organizations, agencies and other businesses can become MEMBERS of our association. However, membership in the INA does NOT certify, approve, accept, sanction, credential, accredit, endorse, license, or authorize you in any way.
- INA membership will in no way help individuals obtain a visa to the US or any other country nor will it help companies gain a visa or immigration for their nannies to another country.
- Organizations and agencies are prohibited from awarding certificates to any individual who has completed the INA Nanny or NCS Basic Skills Assessment or INA Nanny or NCS Credential Exam. Completing either exam does NOT provide any individual with an automatic membership to INA.
- Anyone found to be guilty of participating in any illegal activities related to the actions above will be removed from the INA membership. INA indemnifies itself from any legal proceedings based on a member’s wrongdoing.