Do you believe in the INA mission and want to see the nanny industry grow?
Then we want to invite you to consider becoming an INA Ambassador and starting a Chapter in your area. Apply Here.
Our INA Ambassador Program (AP) started in 2018 and in 2021 took on the challenge of bringing Chapters back to the INA.
Each chapter holds one meeting a quarter which includes networking and education for the industry. All 2022 chapter meetings will be virtual and open to everyone in the industry.
An AP Team Member’s journey is a two-year commitment. During the two years, the AP Team Member will attend lead INA Chapters in their area (or virtually depending on health regulations and suggestions regarding COVID).
The Board, with the help of the AP Chair, selects those who they feel will not only best represent the INA but those who will be successful leaders of their local Chapter. The application process includes a complete background check, interview, and reference check.
Basic requirements to apply are:
- Be a current INA Member in good standing
- Background check with no
- Has attended at least one INA Conference in the last 3 years OR will be attending the conference of the year in which they are applying. *Please note: the applicant is committing to attending the conference regardless if they become an Ambassador Program team member or not.
- Be legally able to accept employment in the country of current employment or work.
- Be legally paid as defined by the country of current employment.
- Candidates are encouraged, but not required, to take the INA Nanny Credential Exam
- Candidates planning to attend at least one Ambassador Program approved the event, not limited to Nannypalooza, APNA Conference, National Nanny Training Day, Nanny Ball, Nanny Jamboree, DEMA Conference.
Finally, do not be discouraged if you do not qualify or are not selected. We wish we could pick everyone! The INA has to make difficult decisions every year in regard to their special programs and keep in mind there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in the INA organization!
We look forward to answering any further questions you may have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!