Medical research suggests that swaddling is beneficial in helping newborns sleep better.
Unlike traditional swaddles that keep a baby’s arms by their side or across their chest, the unique ARMS UP™ design of Love To Dream’s SWADDLE UP™ has patented ‘wings’ that allow babies to sleep in their natural ARMS UP™ position. This means baby can easily touch their face and suck on their hands and fingers for true SELF-SOOTHING™.
Benefits of SWADDLE UP:
- No excess or loose fabric which can become a suffocation hazard
- ARMS UP™ position may help reduce the risk of baby rolling over
- Certified hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to move freely
- Single-layer of breathable fabric may reduce the risk of overheating versus multiple blanket layers
Learn more about Love To Dream: www.lovetodream.com.
* THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHORS AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OFFICIAL POLICY OR POSITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL NANNY ASSOCIATION. THE CONTENTS OF THIS BLOG POST ARE INTENDED TO CONVEY GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND NOT TO PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE OR OPINIONS. THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE IN ANY PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCE OR FACT SITUATION. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS POST MAY NOT REFLECT THE MOST CURRENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS. NO ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST THE INA DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY IN RESPECT TO ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE INTERNATIONAL NANNY ASSOCIATION RECOMMENDS THAT AN ATTORNEY SHOULD BE CONTACTED FOR ADVICE ON SPECIFIC LEGAL ISSUES.